Combine IoT, AI, Mobile, and Cloud Manufacturing for RFID Asset Tracking— View Assets In Real-Time Google-like Maps!
Finding an RFID asset tracking and process visibility solution that combines industry 4.0—IoT, Cloud, Mobile, and AI—was a tall order.
Now Small-to-Medium Companies Gain the Same Benefits of IoT and Smart Manufacturing as Fortune 500 companies with a Lower Investment!
We teamed up with Xemelgo, an Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) startup founded by ex-Hitachi leaders, and resolved this challenge with cloud manufacturing.
You can now:
- Eliminate time wasted looking for orders, tools, parts, and assets
- Ensure reliable data for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) with accurate routing and barcoding
- Make real-time data available at your fingertips
- Automate analytics and reports
- Easily move expedited orders through the pipeline
- End manual labor of data entry and compilation
Imagine viewing a Google Maps-style view of asset location! The Xemelgo system comes to life with the Brady® CenSys IoT RFID reader, the World’s first IoT RFID tracking device. The results are a high-tech approach to managing the work order process, alerting stakeholders about bottlenecks, and managing expedited orders. Xemelgo is customizable to fit your industry and your needs to take smart manufacturing via cloud computing to a whole new level.
The Xemelgo X-track system solution is easy to set up and install and is affordable.
Start by deploying our CenSys Readers throughout your facility. Affix RFID tags on parts, equipment, and tools to be tracked, and with the Xemelgo location tracking software app, the locations where they were last seen will appear on a software map. Xemelgo’s process visibility software app allows you to create a backlog of orders to view while they are moving throughout your factory floor.
Xemelgo’s X-pedite system solution comes in handy for providing collaboration and analytic tools for managing expedited or delayed orders.
X-pedite’s platform allows program users to set up a collaboration and approval process. Barcode data tracking automates on-time delivery for seamless operations.
Xemelgo comes with a suite of apps that you can modify to suit your smart management goals.
Track orders by viewing software display of each tagged item, where it was last seen, and a history of previously tagged/inactive items.
- View the current and past history of order backlogs and expedited orders
- Set alerts for critical thresholds, expedited orders, order delays, and completion of orders
- Manage the organization of tagged items of your system according to plants, departments, zones, and gateways
- Build reports for analyzing work in progress to be shared and exported
- Manage user access among key personnel
This groundbreaking IoT, AI, and mobile-friendly cloud manufacturing system is one of several RFID solutions that we offer here at ID Integration to make asset tracking and location cost effective and effortless. Is the Xemelgo solution the best fit for your needs? Contact our RFID team at 415-438-2533 to find out.
For further RFID research, read our white papers, “Leveraging IoT and Cloud Manufacturing to Revolutionize Asset Tracking & Audit Prep”, “The Holistic View of RFID Location Tracking”, and “Avoiding the Expense of RFID Asset Tracking”.
New to RFID technology? Read our RFID FAQs page to get familiar with this efficient and money saving innovation. Try our all-in-one RFID Starter Kits to test the capabilities of RFID to meet your specific needs.